PSORIASIS TREATMENT PROGRAMME (SIDHMA CHIKITSA)
To enhance immunity and to increase life span
The disease Psoriasis is one of the most serious skin diseases. In these early years incidences of Psoriasis is on the rise in most parts of the world. According to a survey there are 6 million Psoriasis patients in North America alone and every year 2.5 million new cases are being reported. Sidhma Chikitsa is the Ayurvedik treatment for Psoriyasis.
According to Ayurveda psoriasis occurs due to vitiation of vata and kapha doshas. Ayurveda believes Incompatible food taking and accumulation of toxins etc one of the major reason of this skin disease. Ayurveda provides a promising treatment for all type of psoriasis and various other skin diseases.
This special Ayurvedic treatment programme is a period of 21 to 28 days. It includes special lapanam, abhyangam, snehapanam, pizhichil, medicated steam bath and shirovasthi along with exclusively prepared internal herbal medicines along with yoga and meditation.
TRADITIONAL AYURVEDA TREATMENT INCLUDES THE:
- Purification of blood.
- Rejuvenation of the complex systems of the skin, the nervous system in particular.
- Temperature regulation of the body.
- Strengthening of the body immunization system
- Psychological stabilization.
- Ayurvedic treatment and therapies is able to restores balance between three doshes ie Kapha, Vata and Pitta and its bringing the body equilibrium with nature. It make one to feel lighter and healthier.
- With Ayurvedic massages all the accupressure and parasympathetic points comes under pressure therefore releasing toxins out of the body. It is considered to work greatly on the immune system.
- Ayurvedic treatment and medicines does not cause any side effects unlike modern medicines.
- Ayurveda treatment is very effective toward various chronic problems like arthiritis, paralysis, sinusitis, asthma, diabetes, impotence, backache, nervous weakness, indigestion, weak eyesight etc.
- Rejuvenation therapies include procedures for complete detoxification of the body. New rejuvenated cells over takes the entire life systems thereby inducing child like freshness and healthy body.
- Ayurveda treatment is a customizes treatment for specific individuals, depending on their body constitution and state of balance. Ayurveda believe two people with the similar disease may require different treatment. It is said that modern medicine has no methodology to account for this by itself.
|Steam bath||Internal herbal medicines||